Sunday 23 April 2017

IUSAPO01

I use semen in another world and live by relying on other's power. Chapter 01
(Edited by:
Tim Schmidt)
 

Here is the place called the Devil's Forest. Now in this a place a boy can be seen. That boy's name is Nakaide Ikuo.
He is a high school sophomore.

"Woah! Help me! I will be killed!"

What's going on! Why is this happening? That damn god.
What is useful about this?

He was screaming that while running through the forest.
So, why was he running while screaming? It’s because, he was being chased by 3 goblins.

"Rather than that if I don't out run those goblins, I will die.... Uwaa."

"Gagua, ga!"

"Bad, they caught up with me... damn that God, at least give me a better enhanced body for my reincarnation. There is no-change at all from before! The only difference is my hair color and the size of my penis became a little bigger... Why? Normally, shouldn’t I get a holy sword or a cheat ability?
Besides, it should be impossible for the reincarnation destination to be in front of a goblin! "

That's right, Nakaide Ikuo is 140cm tall and his looks did not change. The color of his hair became red and he doesn't know why his penis became so big. But, this is the best weapon to live in this world for him, but in the current situation it’s not useful. This is the treasure that Nakaide Ikuo had not noticed

"For the time being, it’s impossible to defeat them, a hot-blooded guy might fight, but I can’t do it... Anyway I should escape from these goblins..."

I wonder if there is anything that can be used... anything!

Nakaide Ikuo looks around himself and in his own clothes pocket.

Then, a baseball and a stone were falling out.
There was a smartphone so Nakaide Ikuo came up with a plan.
His hobby is looking at images of thunder from movie sites.
He saved his most favorite videos on the smartphone.
He put it on the screen and just needs to press the playback button with max volume.

Alright preparations are complete. All that's left is to see if it will succeed...

"""Gyagya!"""

The goblins attacked all at once.

"Now! Take this!"

Doggaan baribari!

Nakaide Ikuo pushes the play button of the smartphone to produce sound of thunder.
And threw the stone he had in his hand towards the goblin.

"Gyagyā! Gyagyā!"

The goblins don’t know what just happened.
They ran away.

"Fu~u! Somehow I managed to succeed?... For now,
Let's run away before they come back! "


Nakaide Ikuo ran away from that place. He wandered through the forest, without knowing how many hours he had walked, but finally found a river and took a break there.

"Let's rest here for a while... Is this water safe to drink?"

While worrying I drank a little. To my surprise it was really tasty and I drank a lot.

"Puha! Revived! Surprisingly tasty.
I wonder what I should do from now..."

Gasagasa, Gaza

At that time there was a noise from the forest, I looked back and there was...

"Did they catch up...? A~re... You are?"

It was a tall woman wearing a bikini armor.
The woman was full of scratches and fell in front of Nakaide Ikuo.

"Ano, are you okay?"

What's this? She is full of bruises, let's help her. Maybe she will help me later.

Thinking so, Nakaide Ikuo takes something like lotus leaves from the forest. With them he brought water for her to drink. But, it spilled out of her mouth and it had failed many times now.

"A~mo, Why doesn’t it work well like in television? They make it look so easy, is it a lie? ... It cannot be helped, the remaining means is mouth-to-mouth! It cannot be helped! Yes, it cannot be helped!"

Something like an excuse was murmured by Nakaide Ikuo several times. He took water in his mouth and with mouth-to-mouth let the woman drink water.

Uwa! It feels good! I have Punipni, but
It will be just a kiss as it is, after this I can pry open her mouth with my mouth and pour water in while stretching my tongue. Done.
Further more the other side is also drinking!

"Puha! Haa haahn? She still won't open her eyes? Let her drink some more? "

After that, I let her drink water about three times, somehow the woman began to moan.

"Nu~un, aa~n!"

"A~re? What's wrong? Suddenly sexy voices are coming out."


"...? ... Here, what is this? ...Uoha my body..."

"Ano~u... are you okay?"

"Who are you? What is this place... Uooh ah...
What on earth is happening to my body?"

"Ano, my name is Nakaide Ikuo. When I was walking in this forest, I came here and while resting you appeared with  your whole body full of scratches. Since, you fainted I nursed you till now."

"I see, that's helpful, thank you. My name is Shakti, an adventurer! Nakadeku, thanks for your help."

"No, thank you for the meal... I mean helpful.
Besides, my name is Nakaide Ikuo."

"Nakadiku?"

"Nakaide Ikuo."

"Nakade kuo"

Well, Japanese is difficult to pronounce? But, why are we able to communicate?
Maybe there are things that can and cannot be translated? Anyway it cannot be helped.

"Dee is good, please call me Dee from now."

"Oh, Dee, thanks for that... And something... Some how my body burns when I see Dee? Do you know why?


Aching? Huh? why? No way... by mouth? No way?
There should be no such reaction, but I heard that some get turned on when kissed... A virgin like me has not experienced this...

"You see, maybe... please do not get angry."

"Aa, I will not get angry."

"That's it, when I was nursing Shakti. I tried to give water to you to drink with a leaf, but it did not go well... I let you drink water through mouth transfer instead..."

"Eh? Through the mouth! Eh... but that alone..."

Shakti was thinking while her face turned red.

Does the mouth-to-mouth thing mean kissing? Kiss... my first kiss... But thanks to that, I was saved and it cannot be helped! More importantly, did this sensation really come just from kissing? I need to make sure...

"Ano, I want to confirm if this tingling came just from kissing?"

"Is that okay?"

"Good!"

"Well then, I will bring water again."

"Aa, the water is not needed, my stomach is already full. Just do it."

"Okay, then I will do the same as before."

After saying that, I hold Shakti's head and made a deeep kiss.

"U~un, n~uan! A~a~."

Just as I thought, turned on by just a kiss? I wonder if I am good.
Woah! It's amazing... It looks like my face is melting...

"Puhaa... How is it? I can understand without asking... But, with just a kiss? No way, it’s not that... Just a kiss? ... No way!"

Dee noticed something and holds Shakti's blank head, opens her mouth and let her drinks his saliva. Then, Shakti's body twitched more and got agitated.



After all with my saliva it became like this... No way, does my saliva have an aphrodisiac effect? No way right.

"Nnn! Dee bad I am already... Ahhh!"

When Dee sees Shakti, from Shakti's Bikini Armor's crotch a transparent liquid is overflowing. Before knowing when, she took off her bra and her big tits were exposed.

This is... Seriously! I can do it really.
Is it okay?

While Dee has been hesitating, Shakti pushed Dee down to the ground and started kissing and took off Dee's trousers and released his penis.

"Eh? Uwa... n! Nnn puha~ha, huh? It's really standing up! Even though I say it myself. My son has become much better! Perhaps from my arm position, it is close to 30cm in length? Huh? Could it go in? "

Shakti straddle on Dee and takes off her panties and threw it down. As it is she puts her waist down on top of Dee's penis. Shakti, even with a distorted face, she moves her hips up and down.

Dee who is under her looks up to see her big tits and grabs them with both hands. Then, he grabs the nipples at the tip while kneading them and started attacking Shakti. Each time he did that Shakti is raising up lustful voices and while making sounds like jupajupa, she moves her hips.

"Ah! Shakti! I... I cannot..."

"A~an! Mouu~unu a~an!"

They both reached orgasm at the same time and breathed constantly. Shakti as it is fell on top of Dee.

"Shakti! Woah! Dazzling!"

At that time the body of Shakti suddenly lighted up but then the glow disappeared.
And Shakti woke up.

"What? ... Kyaa, what?"

Shakti was surprised to herself while getting up.
She looked at my face and her face turned red.

"Hey... Do you remember, how did this happen?
Also would you mind moving..."

To that sentence Dee said, Shakti’s face turned red.
She began to put on her clothes by moving away from Dee and then turns to Dee.

"I remember, yeah ... That me, I attacked Dee.
And crossed the line, right? ..."

Hmm? I wonder if it is better to keep silent about this...

"I was attacked by Shakti, who was excited with a kiss.
Okay, I cannot become a son-in-law anymore!"

"I... I will take responsibility, It was my first time.
For my first time, I have decided to give it to my husband!"

OK, I can manage to live with this somehow.

"More importantly, why?"

"What?"

"No, my injuries and magical power are recovered!"

Certainly, when I look closely, I can see Shakti's injuries have already healed. I do not know about magic power, but since she herself is saying that it might be true. Surely, when we finished doing it, Shakti lighted up, maybe it happened at that time?

""
"My sperm may be involved.
Well, to make sure, we have to do it again, right?"

"Eh? I see, then, Dee's semen!
Well... let’s leave that for later, for now..."

"Un, right, is it alright now too? Again."

As I say that, Shakti’s face turns red.


***********

Thank you for reading.
Next time 18+

Previous                                      ToC                                Next                                                      

1 comment: