Saturday 22 April 2017

IUSAPO00

I Use Semen in Another World and Live by Relying on Other’s Power: Prologue 
(Edited by: Tim Schmidt)

I am Nakaide Ikuo, a high school sophomore. Right now I am being bullied on a daily basis. Why am I being bullied? Why? It’s just because I’m shorter than everyone else.
I will never forgive these guys! Especially in our class, DQN(delinquent) Yamada Tatsuo and his lackey Oyama Mamoru.

The raw guy (nama otoko) tried to counterattack against these two, but his body was small, yet Yamada is big and used to fighting.
It hurts, no matter what, raw guy was not the opponent of those two.


"Why are you bullying me? Please say, what did I do to you?"

When the boy yelled at these two, Yamada became furious and started beating him up further.

"Shut up! It’s because I don't like you!"

"Pupu! That is because! Yamada's favorite girl likes Ikuo-kun is what he heard from rumors."

Oyama said such a thing, so Yamada got a little impatient and hit him.

"Teme~ Koyama. Do not say anything unnecessary!"

As he said that, he turned his face and left from this place.

"Well I'll stop here for today! Tomorrow I will bully you again! "

Raw guy got a little rest on the spot and prepared to head home.

What is this? He’s just taking his anger out on me. But, who would like me? There is no one I remember. Who would Yamada like?

As raw guy walked while thinking to himself, at the right park Yankees gathered and everyone was watching something at their feet.

"What are they looking at? ... White? Red? Ah! That is a white cat! Because they hit it with the sticks in their hands, it’s full of blood."

As Ikuo saw it, without thinking anything he tackled the Yankees, took away the cat and ran.

"Tame! Return it! It is our prey! Konoyaro! "

Ikuo embraces the cat and while protecting it, he runs away from the park
At that time, because of the darkness he misstepped on the stairs, fell and fainted.

"Oi! Human child wake up!"

"Who? I am still sleepy! 5 more minutes..."

"Hey! Wake up!"

"Eh, Who? Where am I?"

When the raw man woke up there was a pure white room.
Raw guy is puzzled by this space, where the size and the height are unknown.

"Where am I? ...More importantly, whose voice was that  earlier?"

"That is mine!"

"What? Again I can hear someone, but from where?"

Even though the raw man looked around, there was no one, and it got him further confused.

"I am saying here, look down!"

When the raw man looked down as he was told, he noticed something. There was a pet cat.

"Oh, cat you were safe! Thank goodness."

"So, it is I, who has been talking to you since from a little while ago!"

"What? The cat spoke! Lie!......"


"There is no helping it."



The cat who was helped by me, suddenly began to talk,
said that it is God.


"I understand! I understand somehow! So that god.
Why were you beaten by Yankees on the ground? "

"Oh yeah, I have descended to the Earth after a long time. I possessed this cat and took a walk around the park. I saw them eating Ice cream, so I called out to them to give me some of it. Then they suddenly started beating me while screaming that I am a monster. Then you saved me."
"Oh yeah, I tried descending to the ground world after a long time

Anyone would be surprised! When a cat suddenly started speaking.
Well, I understand why they reacted that way.

"I see, that is your fault. If a cat suddenly starts talking, it is natural to be surprised!... So, get me back to where I was. If I don't go back, my parents will be worried."


"Oh, I did not say that yet! You are already dead! So, you cannot go back to the original place."

"What? What are you talking about? I am dead, ha ha?
You must be kidding? "

"No, in fact, you fell down from the stone staircase and hit your head.
You already dead... But, do not worry, I will give you a helping hand, am I not?"

"Will you let me revive then please!"

"I see, I know, then let's go!... Haa!"

Suddenly the cat shone and wrapped up the raw man with light.

"Can I go back with this?"

"What are you saying? I said you cannot return to the original place.
The place you go to now is a different world!"

"What? Another World? What is that place?"

"That's why I told you, you cannot return to the original place, but to a different world.
You can go? Did I not mention it? "

"You haven’t told me, hurry up and stop it!

"No, it's impossible! It has already been activated, so it cannot stop. But, be relieved, I put in something very useful. So, live happily with it. "

"Wait a moment! What do I do with just that explanation..."

The white light went out and there was only a white cat on the floor.

Oh, it was good that it succeeded, sometimes it will fail at random.



***********

Thank you for reading.
Next time 18+


Previous                                      ToC                                Next                                                      

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this prolugue!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. raw man? and please do tranlsate all the word not everyone know what teme and konoyaro mean

    ReplyDelete