Monday 10 April 2017

DWDL01

Different world dungeon life Chapter 01 [18+](edited)

"Well, that's fine, you cannot go back to your previous world."

"What?"

"Your death has already been confirmed, if you revive now, you will be treated as a zombie and will be experimented in a facility, is it alright?"

"Stop kidding me."

"Well, it cannot be helped, I will let you reincarnate in a different world, but is there any wishes?"

"Damn, don't ignore me."

"I am not ignoring, just hurry up and say your wish."

Not ignoring, but you do not want to hear my opinion....

"Let's see, how about a job that can make things. And it's and opportunity so, I would like to return to 16 ~ 17yrs."

"I got it, then let's go."

"Ha~?"

"Take care."

Like a certain theme park's big sister, Tia waving her hand at me with a big smile on her face and I lost my consciousness.

"We are here, wake up."

"Uu~, where am I?"

"The World that I explained."

"U~..."
I sat up and looked around. I am on top of a bed sleeping, then there was a desk and my smartphone on it.

"There is nothing here, how do I make my livelihood?"


"E~to, the thing that you carry, is it called a smartphone? I chose a world that is close to the game you are playing in it."

"Hmm?"

"By the way, you are the master of this dungeon and be careful you will die if the treasure of the dungeon is robbed."

"Huh?!"

"Well, same as that game, if you defeat intruders you can get points. With the points you can buy demons and also can buy household goods."

"Oo~u~"


"Also, without knowing anything, it would be painful, hey come here."

"Nice to meet you, I am Lumidora, who will be in-charge of this dungeon."

"If you tell her, she will prepare anything from demons to living supplies, but only by exchanging points."

"I see."

"By the way, How many points are available?"

"There is none."

"Ha?"

"I am saying none."

"Oi, what do you mean?"

  
"I am saying, randomly hunt few monsters or animals around here and save some points. Are you stupid?"

For that line, I some how endured on hitting Tia.

"I understand, instead is there anything like a knife or something?"

"There is no such thing?"

"Wha..."

"Battle with that body, do not you even know that?"

"Teme~e..."

"What are you?"
In anger I forget about myself and pushed down Tia.

"That hurts! Wait... what are you doing..."

I ripped Tia's clothes, who was pushed down.

"Iiya! Why are you able to touch me!"

Tia shouting something, but I ignored her and suck on her chest.

"Wait, aa~ no, stop it."

"Shut up!"

Screaming Tia's panties are scattered and I saw it.

"What's this, you do not have hair there, were you still a shaved one?"

Look at Tia's that place not growing hair and looked down to her as if mocking.

"Iiya, why are you ...?"

Kachakaka
Remove the belt of the trousers, take out my son who is in a full erect position.

"Wha... what? No way, do not tell me?"

"Hora, just give up."

My son placed on Tia's that place and pushed it hard into the unwetted vagina.

"Iiyaa! it hurts! it hurts!"

"Shut up, quickly get wet."

"Stop it! It hurts!"

"Shut up, Oi oi, are you feeling it by getting raped?"

"Iiyaa."

"You gotten wet, this nympho is feeling while being raped."

"No."

"Oh, it feels good, it's been a long time, it is about to be good soon."

"Stop, not inside!"

"What? You want it inside?"

"No!"

"Come on! Receive it!!"

"Iiyaa!"


By pushing my waist to reach the deepest place and unleashed my semen inside.

"Ah awful."

"Oh ~ It felt good, that's a goddess for you, this is most pleasant ever."

From Tia's that place I took out my thing, blood that is a proof of purity with my semen came out.

"Is it your first time?"

"I told you to stop..."

"I cannot be helped, I will do it gently next time."

"What?"

"Did you think that it was the end?"

"Iiyaa!"

Then, I did 4 times and fell next to Tia.

"I am tired."

"Uu~..."

"Oi, what's wrong?"

"It's not what's wrong? Being committed by a human..."

"My bad. It can not be helped because you are too cute."

Well, initially I attacked her because of anger, but later Tia's panting under me is pretty cute.
I could not stop it.
Since, it cannot be helped I hug her while stroking her head.

"Uu~, why did I for such a guy?"

"What's is it?"

"Nothing!"
By the way, the first one was on the ground but now on the bed.

"Look Tia, calm down."

"Wha... chu..."

If she makes a lot of noise more than this, it will be troublesome, so I closed her mouth with mine.

"Is it OK now?"

"Woah!"


When we are in middle of doing it, who seems to be in this room. Lumidora-san started talking to us.

"What's going on?"

"Intruders are coming, if it is as it is, treasure will be robbed and you will die. Is it alright?"

"eh?!"

"What!"

Along with me Tia cries out loud.

"Strange, to find  this dungeon so quickly."

"Oi Tia, I don't want to die soon after reincarnating!"

"I am thinking now!"

Thus, the first intruders had come.

**********
We edited this chapter, if you find any mistakes please notify.

Previous                                ToC                                       Next                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A truly trash wn.


      I'm morbidly curious how it continues though.

      Delete
    2. Exactly what I felt. Wtf is this?

      Delete