Sunday 24 September 2017

Isekai Cheat Extra 06

Isekai Cheat Extra Chapter 06: Return

6: Return

"Yoshi, Eclipse also got bigger and let's return."

"All right! Master."

One month passed since Eclipse was born, it is in mid-January. Eclipse was about the same length as Isuka and its length exceeding 40m. And it also learned to speak. It's Growth rate is fast, right?

The current ranking, Isuka is at the top and Eclipse is at second from the top.

"Well, shall we go?"

"Yes!"

"Isuka! Everyone is ready!"

"Should be fine."

"OK. Then Eclipse."

"Leave it to me! Master."

"Alright."

"Kyun."

When I rode on Eclipse, Arc want to be petted. It's cute. By the way, they are all wearing a pet collar and a pet bracelet for identity. If anyone try to attack or kill the pet animals, it will be recorded in the guild card. Well, it is impossible for any number of SS-ranks to kill these guys. I think a few SS-ranks together will atleast could attack the before goblin atmost. It seems that the goblin that I encountered was the weakest of the weakest among SSS+.

Well then, shall we return home?

"go!"

"roger that! Master."

See you. My villa.


◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
==Lily==

Two months have passed since Akatsuki-san went to Mythology Forest. Will not we meet again?

"... ... ... Lii, ......... Lii! Lily!"

"Ye, Yes!"

"Are you OK? It seems like, you always not been here for a long time?"

"I am fine."

"I see, if you are fine, that's fine(She seems to be concerned about Akatsuki-kun)."

Recently I often heard that she was not concentrating on her work.

"""It's terrible!!! 10 dragons are coming towards us! 9 are Divine Dragons, which were prohibited to provoke!"""

"9 dragons!? Moreover, they are all Divine Dragons! There are 9 Divine dragons... ... No way!"

"Yes... dragon which has all attributes, the black dragon also sited... which was also known as universal divine dragon............"

"What... did you say? For the time being I will head there! Lily stay here!"

"I will also go!"

"No."

"Either way we will die anyway! I will also go!"

"Don't............ I understand."

We arrived at the east gate where the dragons were sighted. Then...

I got to the east gate where the dragon is coming. Then ...............

"All! Align!!"

"""Ha!"""

The dragons landed on the ground and began to line up. Everyone is surprised. A little after, a dragon with red eyed black scales landed. And...

"Oh, Lily, I'm home. Why are you all here?"

"..............."

"And also, these guys are all my pets."

"....................."

"So, why are you all here?"

""""It's your fault !!!!"""

Akatsuki-san came back.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
Ping Pong pan pong! Thank you for using Shen-long Airlines today. Shen Longs will arrive Talca soon.

"Wow, it was comfortable."

"Lord, I will go first to do that."

"OK."

"""Big brother! I'm going!"""

"Oooh."


When I got to Talca, there were Lily and others.

"Oh, Lily, I'm home. Why are you all here?"

"..............."

"And these guys are all my pets."

"....................."

"So, why are you all here?"

""" It's your fault !!!!"""

After this, they scolded me thoroughly.

***********
Thank you for reading.

Let's meet again.


Previous                                      ToC                                Next                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment