Thursday 23 August 2018

IUSAP11 Part 1

I use semen in another world and live by relying on other's power Chapter: 11 (Part 1)

Is my elixir due to brainwashing effect? I wander in a different world Chapter: 11 [Part 1]


11 [Part 1]




"It's amazing! Dee!"



After I finished eating lunch I have been studying magic with Lina. There, When I used magic with different attributes on my both hands she seemed to be surprised. Normally one can only use single attribute at a time. But I somehow can do it with just by thinking about it.



"Dee, why can you do it?"



"Un~... I guess somehow by thinking I can do it, something like that?"



"Normally it is not something that can be done just by thinking about it. Truly, Dee's magic operation is really amazing... Before water magic and fire magic cannot be cast like that usually. Dee? By any chance are you hiding something that you can do, do not you?"



"Uu."



What should I do... Is it OK if that one? If I said everything makes me feel somewhat not right......



"Dee, it seem like there were?"



"Yeah... but maybe this already exists?"



Dee squatted while saying so, he put hand on the ground and poured magic power to the ground.



"Earth wolf!"



"What? What is this!"



The light disappeared and what appeared there was a wolf of about one meter in size made of earth.



"What? Is this an statue?"



"You are wrong, see!"



The wolf of the soil, which was in front of Dee, suddenly started running around the legs of Lina.



"Kyaa! What's going on!"



"It's all right, because I ordered it not to harm you."



"What do you mean? Can you order it? What is this more than that?"



The soil wolf which was running around Lina's feet was sitting while watching Dee's face, in front of Dee crouching while seeing Dee.



"No matter what you say, I can only say that I made it with magic, is not it normally possible?"



"Cannot do it! ...... But you can make figurines like sculptures! But like this, I cannot make to move like being alive!"



"That's right, but it was made with soil magic and water magic. It was made with soil and fire, but at that time the joints did not move and I gave up. Well that was useful in it's own. As I was able to manipulate the pre-water attribute, I thought about it and made it, then it was created."



"Water and soil can do that? Is it by any chance mixed magic of ancient time? Dee, how do you use it?"



"I made body with earth magic and I made internal with tentacles with water magic in it, by softening the joint parts with soil and water magic so that the tentacles can move... It's like I put armor on tentacles, since I can feel and move tentacles because I can link with them, it seems I can also make simple instructions?"



"Is that so........."








"Well come and eat a lot!"


Karen lined up a lot of dishes on the table and said to Dee.



"Yes, itadakimasu. Delicious Karen-san."



"I see, I see, I'm so happy."



Dee was eating Karen's dishes deliciously and three women were happy to drink wine by seeing it.



"Really Karen anego's food is really delicious, it is good, it is also good for Sake." (TL: Sake= wine. Anego= sister.)



"It's true! That's why we were also saved before!"




Lina remembered the old days with the words of Shakti.


"Ah, that's right, thanks to anego we were saved, because of someone cooked and nearly dead at that time!"

"That's wrong! That's because someone who put strange leaves! Thanks to that I nearly dead!"

"What!"

"What did you say!"

Shakti and Lina glare each other and Karen who was watching it




"Come to think of it, something like that happened, right? That was before we became a party!"



"What happened?"




"Right, at that time when I was going to collect medicinal herbs at the back of the forest and there were 2 idiots who made a nabe with poison leaves and rotten meat, where they were about to die I helped them with antidote and gastrointestinal good food. Although I was followed again and again, can't be helped but to take care of the two new rookie idiots. Then we formed a party unexpectedly."



"Eh, anego, can't be helped?"



"That's right! At that time when we formed the party, you were really happy and tears came out?"




Karen had a bright red face and was arguing with them.




"What, who will be by forming a team with foolish new guys like you two... be happy!"




"No! Karen at that time was feared by the guild members and no was one was willing to team up with you, you said that you were lonely."




"That's right anego! You were crying that you cannot raise the guild rank because you have the skill but you cannot receive the difficult quest as solo?"


"Shut up! I did not say such a thing! Neither do I cry! ... you two do not it eat anymore! The rest Dee and I will eat!"



"Ah, mean anego!"



"That's right, Karen!"


"Shut up, shut up!"


While watching such three people, Dee was having a meal while laughing.


"Hahaha, then I have to eat everyone's part at once."


""Dee!""


Shakti and Lina cried out in voice, Karen drank the wine with a laughed by saying 'yare yare'.


"As I thought, I like this feeling."




***********

Thank you for reading.
Next time 18+



Previous            ToC                  Next                       

1 comment: