Thursday 3 August 2017

Isekai Cheat Extra c01

Isekai Cheat Extra Chapter 01: Legendary Mythology Forest


◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
A month and few days passed since the Great Invasion and I spent same everyday life as usual.

And then I thought.

"That's right, let's go to the Mythology Forest"

So, I came to the residence of Frontier house and decided to greet Henkyou Haku.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
"Are you stupid? You will die."

"No, I will not die."

Apparently going into Mythology forest is suicidal thing and I was stopped.

Well, I ignored it anyway.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

I am currently in front of the Mythology forest now.



"Here is the place, If I am right there must be Shen Long. Also Wan Wan."

I started walking towards the Mythology Forest.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

After about a minute since I started walking.

"Gugyagya"

There was a goblin. Moreover, it looks different from other goblins.
When I looked at it turned out to be a surprising thing.

□□□□□□□□
Mythology goblin

Lv: 288

Rank: SSS +
□□□□□□□□

Yup. This is impossible. Probably you know. I can conquer the world alone with this one alone.

"Gugya"

Uwa~, it suddenly starts to cut me!

Bakiin~~

I punched it without thinking anything. Aa~re? It is not moving. Did it die?

Tsuntsun.(Poked it)

It's dead. Somehow sorry.


***********
Thank you for reading.

Let's meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment