Monday 18 February 2019

SJT30

Saikyou Juzoku Tensei Chapter 29: 15-yrs Old (7)


15-yrs old (7)

The next day, I took Giselle and Shibi to the forest.



Shibi is a chubby body, but he is quite usable.

First, his athletic ability is high. he is a moving fat.

His archery is good so far in the same generation of Maren tribe and his legs are surprisingly quick.

Because of my influence he also spends more time on Otem carving.



"Thank you, for helping me."



"No, no, I'm really honored to serve Abel-san, so please use me as you want!"



Shibi is saying this, but he might never have participated without Giselle here.

Well, but that is fine.

If the purpose is clear, it is easier to handle.



If he truly admired me and follows me, I need to answer to it.

If you cannot continue to play the model the other party wants, they will be disappointed.

In that respect, Shibi is really easy to handle.


"I am sorry for my brother's trouble he causes, thank you for everything."



Gisel bows her head to Shibi.



"No, no, that's different, I just did what I want to do, hora, but if Giselle-san told me such a thing, I will put more effort."


Giselle noticed Shibi being happy.

However, she somehow keeps smiling.



It is a good opportunity for Giselle.

Giselle is a bit too little in contact with outside of the family.



Shibi can talk with Giselle.

Giselle gains the opportunity to interact with other than her family thanks to Shibi.

And I also gained a valuable workforce called Shibi.

This is a win - win, everyone is happy.

Well, I'm not useful to anyone.


Yesterday, I was able to fold Yama-san which was broken by Noswell, it took me all night to collect all materials to study.[Please read this at novel44.blogspot.com]

I mixed soil in the room, and I studied while twisting my head.

Of course, it is for improving the living Otem.


Initially, I was enthusiastic about trying to compromise as soon as I could work hard and make a failed work.

However, since the Yama-san broken, I decided.


By the time of my adult ceremony, I will make best smoky leaves beyond the quality of Calco family and mass produce it and sell it cheaply.

I will make sure to knock down Calco family's smoky leaves price down to earth same as the leaves that fallen that area.

I will prove that I was not being called as Otem madman for show.


At first I thought to manipulate all the living Otems of the Calco family and let them commit suicide in a nearby pond, but I dismissed it.

The Calco family has great influence within this settlement.

If I physically take revenge, I can imagine that my father will bow his head before them.

That's why, I should not attack recklessly.



However, if I do not do anything, I cannot face the dead Yama-san in the other world.

In that case do not do anything dark behind and give the Calco family a great deal of damage.


It's not that Calco family have the production rights to produce smoky leaves in this settlement.

Simply no one has produced best quality smoky leaves that exceed above Calco family.

Rietta family also produces smoky leaves, it seems that they are inferior to the real Calco family.

Of the two families, it seems that small was Rietta family.


Of course, if I make them lose, some kind of retaliation may come, but as the other side attacks blatantly, it is nominated to return attack blatantly.

At that time, I have confidence to sink them down by magic match.

Although others may protest, If the value of the smoky leaves of the Calco family falls, authority falls.

Soon they will not be able to do such things.


Even without doing anything from our side, if I leave Calco family they may try to pull Giselle forcefully, I have to do something.

[Please read this at novel44.blogspot.com]
 
From the talk of Noswell's mouth, it is probably meant to do so.



I do not intend to give Giselle to such a kappa.

To reduce the power of the Calco family is the best way to counter it.



The Calco family, for several generations with monopoly cultivation of smoky leaves they tasted sweet juice.

I tried to examine the Calco family's smoky leaves to make them as reference for the production, I found out with the reason for a small climate change, it turned out that the production volume was narrowed frequently.

Chief said, it seems that they raise the price according to the life span of the smoky leaves.



In other words, this is a legitimate defense to prevent Giselle from being married to that Kappa, also for the village and also for Yama-san's mourning fight.

There is nothing to feel. I will crush them without holding back.



I have walked in the forest for about five minutes and I stopped my feet.

There are many young Futel trees around here. Let's make a base center here.



"Listen, Shibi. The trees around here are all Futel trees."



"Well, are these? I can not distinguish it from others."



Shibi replied as if not interested.

Even if it is a lie, I want him to show me a little more motivation.



"I will change the trees around here, all around 2 meters to Otems."



"What? are you serious?"



Shibi opened his eyes big.

Then he looked around the circumference in a panic.



"Oh, that's right, I forget to ask. Did you told Gallia-san that you will leave 3 days from today?"



"Where do we sleep!? Maybe here!?"



"Do not worry, even I do not say such a thing."



"That's right... I was surprised."



"It is decided to carve without sleeping."



"Hahaha, no way, Abel's joke is a bit hard to understand."



Shibi was smiling, I also laugh.

After about 2 seconds it continued, Shibi makes a serious face.



"……Really?"



"Oh, I have no time."



"Home! I will return home! I remembered an important business!"


"I beg you, Shibi! There is no other person I can depend on only you! I will set a barrier, it will not be cold at night as well! We are able to work hard for 24hrs! Because, I will make special potions..."



"I'm sorry, please forgive me!"



"... There is Giselle too."



"...... Well, if it is not much, I can work hard... may be...."



Easy.(Simple minded)



If I make an Otem living directly in the forest, I can save time and effort to carry back.

Last time, the biggest reason behind I brought it to my house is because I want only one.

And it was troublesome to go to the forest many times to give the magic power to it.

[Please read this at novel44.blogspot.com]

However, if I made more than one, it's easier to work in the forest as it is.

I do not have to be troubled to spare time to visit the forest every day.




"Sorry, Giselle, I forgot to notify. Please tell Gallia-san about Shibi."



"I understand! Please leave it to me!"



"Oh, ah...... Giselle-chan... is she going back.... Please come back as early as possible..."



By giving a smile towards Shibi, Giselle left with a quick pace.

Nice, Giselle. As scheduled it's a quick move.

If I let Shibi go back now, he may go and may not come back.


***********

Thank you for reading.

Let's meet again.





Previous                    ToC                            Next                             

10 comments:

  1. I was expecting a totem army and declare war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, in NU there has been a misunderstanding and they put 2 chapters 29 and 30, but both have the same link so I don't really know how to correct it, I'm just saying.
    Either way thank you for the translation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the chapter really appreciated it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Uggh for all of those resolve he has, this is what he'll do? Creating a competitive business? Really? Uggh, ah well whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really an Uugh moment, even when that thing when he was so physically weak and still didn't put effort to raise his strength. Uugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be cool if he can levitate all totem then apply light magic so it can fire laser

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! too bad it's not updated as frequently :(

    ReplyDelete